ShineSicily.com y ZágaraTravel.com are owned and registered trademarks of TRINAKRIA TOURS, S.L., TIN B-64429947, registered office calle Diluvi 8, 2º 2ª 08012 Barcelona and registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona in Volume 39243, Page 0106 and Counterpart Signature Page 342825.
The licence of the Travel Agency, granted by the Catalan Government upon our request, is GC-1441.
TRINAKRIA TOURS, S.L. offices are located in calle de Santa Anna 28 1? 2? 08002 BARCELONA (inside the business incubator DESPAIS)
TRINAKRIA TOURS, S.L.* is member of the Catalan Association of Travel Agencies (ACAV – www.acav.net).
The following conditions of the contract package tour that the client accepts explicitly by doing a pre-reservation at SHINESICILY.com or ZAGARATRAVEL.com (Websites owned by the Travel Agency TRINAKRIA TOURS).
If a tour includes special conditions not included in the general conditions, these will be sent by email to the registered user in order to confirm and actively accept the conditions when booking the package tour.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: TRINAKRIA TOURS has two insurance to guarantee the tranquility of their customers. One of civil and criminal liability and a bank guarantee for the capital of the company
*S.L. in spanish means LIMITED COMPANY
BOOKING SYSTEM AND PAYMENT OF THE TRINAKRIA TOURS
The perfection of the contract package tour comes with the confirmation of the accommodation and/or service reservation by TRINAKRIA Tours. From that moment the contract package tour is binding on both parties.
At the time of contract confirmation of the reservation for accommodation and/or service by the client, TRINAKRIA Tours sends an invoice and the client must pay a 30% deposit of the total invoice. If the consumer does not make the payment, the agency can require him/her to do it in a reasonably short term.
Payment of the rest of the money (total invoice) must be paid at least 45 days before departure.
When the full amount is received, the client will receive by ordinary mail or email (documents in pdf format or a link of the client area in our websites) titles transportation, travel vouchers or other document essential for the correct performance of the package tour services.
Payment is made by bank transfer to a bank account of the Travel Agency TRINAKRIA TOURS, S.L.
As an alternative payment system, Trinakria Tours uses the secure online payment system by credit card through TVP of “Caixa Sabadell”.
THE PACKAGE TOUR IS ORGANIZED BY A TRAVEL AGENCY AND THERE IS NO BROCHURE (TAILOR MADE TOUR)
This trip does not need a minimum participation of people to be made.Compensation will not be payable where the organizing agency is forced to make a cancel due to force majeure circumstances.
Prices are expressed exclusively in EUROS and they have been calculated using the exchange rate, transport, fuel and tax rates at 01/12/2009 (and they are valid for season 2010) whatever change in this rate could pass to the client up to 20 days before departure.
If clients pay in a different currency (pounds, dollars, etc.), price will be calculated using the prevailing exchange rate at the time of booking.
Occasionally, mistakes on the price are made which are corrected as soon as they become aware of it (and always before departure).
Cancellation expenses: In the event that the client needs to cancel his/her booking before departure, the organizing agency has the right to refund the following amounts:
- Operating expenses (between 25 to 30 € per trip participant).
- Cancellation expenses which are duly justified (casual expenses and/or hotel cancellation or other contracted services penalties).
- Penalty consisting of: 5% of the trip price if cancellation is done between 15 and 10 days before departure. b) 15% of the trip price if cancellation is done between 10 and 3 days before departure. c) 25% of the trip price if cancellation is done within the 48 hours before. If the client will not present at the departure the cancellation expenses will be a 100% of the trip price.
The client declares to have been informed about the situation and the requirements of the country/countries object of his/her trip according to the information published in the website of the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office www.fco.gov.uk/en/ and therefore the client is aware of the characteristiques and possible risks of the country of destination.
Claims: In the unlikely event that the consumer experiences any problems with the fulfilment of the services, the supplier of the service(s) in question must immediately be informed in a reliable way about the nature of the situation, as well as to communicate it to the agency as soon as possible. Claim actions are prescribed after a period of two years.
There is neither an attendee of the group nor a local representative.
- Boris Bonanno (Manager and Council executive of TRINAKRIA TOURS, sl) is the correspondent of the agency.
- 0034 93 5147831 is the telephone number of the Travel Agency available to the consumer.
In any situation related to medical assistance, the client must contact by telephone with the Insurance company. In the event that the client has not signed a medical assistance contract, or this is not included in the price, then the client assumes all responsibility regarding this matter.
General conditions: the client declares to have accepted the General Conditions called "Terms and Conditions 2000" included herein and are in his/her possession.
“Terms and Conditions 2000”
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PACKAGE TOUR CONTRACT
Recruitment of package tour
1. Reservation request
- The consumer who wants to hire a package tour completes a ‘reservation request or form". Following that request, the travel agency or, where applicable, the organizing agency undertakes to carry out the steps necessary to obtain confirmation of the reservation in arrangement in accordance with the number of places available and the period for which it was requested.
- At the request of the reservation the agency will require the consumer to deposit a sum equivalent to 20% of the price of the requested travel. If reservation is confirmed, the amount delivered will be discounted of the price of the trip. If the consumer withdraws its reservation before the relevant confirmation, shall be surrendered the sum deposited, deducting the reasonable management cost if necessary.
- If the consumer requests a Taylor made package, the agency may require the payment of an amount for the preparation of the project. If the consumer accepts the proposed package developed by the agency, the amount delivered will be discounted of the final price of the trip.Whenever the agency is not able to confirm the the trip or all services, must return the quantities delivered by the consumer.
- In all previous cases, if the agency is unable to provide the requested travel and offers consumers a similar trip or another, unless expressly stated otherwise, it is understood that it’s valid for 24 hours. In these cases, the contract will be enhanced if the consumer accepts the offer within that time or that express has been established.
2. Booking confirmation
The perfection of the contract package tour comes with the confirmation of the reservation. From that moment the contract package tour is binding on both parties.
- At the time of perfection of the contract package tour the consumer must pay 30% deposit of the package tour price or, where applicable, complete to this amount the money that would have been given on account.If the consumer does not make the mentioned payment, the agency can require him/her to do it in a reasonably short term.
- Payment of the rest of the Money (70%) must be paid at least 45 days before departure, while the agency gives to the consumer titles transportation, travel vouchers or other document essential for the correct performance of the services in the package tour. If the consumer does not make such payment, the agency will require him/her to do it within the period the agency establishes. If the agency does not set a deadline, it is understood that the payment has to be made at least 7 days before departure.
- The agency may terminate the contract and enforce the rules established for the withdrawal before departure if the consumer does not make any payments in the preceding paragraphs in the corresponding period.
Rules for the package tour
The benefits that comprise the contract package resulting from the information provided to consumers in the prospectus or program, as well as indications regarding this information given at the moment of confirming the reservation.
However, the organizing agency reserves the right to modify the information included in the brochure before the perfection of the contract. For its validity, changes of such information must be clearly communicated in writing (by email) to the consumer.
Unless other specifications provided in the brochure or special conditions:
- In relation to those countries where there is official classification of hotels or any other kind of accommodation, the brochure will inform of it. In those where it there is no official classification, the category indicated in the brochure is merely a guide.In any case, the agency has to ensure the fairness between the classification and the expectations of the consumer (knowing how to offer always the most suitable if it is about European consumers, Americans or from other countries).
- The timetable of the rooms occupancy depends on the rules applied in each country. As a general rule, the room can be occupied from 2 p.m. onwards of the arriving day and must be vacated before 12 in the morning of the departure day, independently of the expected arriving time at the hotel or the time when the trip is expected to continue.
- The triple or quadruple rooms or cabins are generally double rooms with one or two more beds, which are usually sofa beds or folding beds, except in those places where two bigger beds are used instead of additional beds.
- The consumer must be in the right place to exit in time indicated by the agency or, where applicable, by the brochure. As a general rule, in air transport the minimum precedence is about an hour and a half in relation to the expected departure timetable.
- If the consumer is not able to make the trip because of not having been with the precedence required, will be submitted to the regime provided in section 14 for not having being at the departure place or, where applicable, the expected regulation on the section 12 for the costumer's turn down trip.
- The loss or damage produced in relation to the hand baggage or any other items that the consumer carries and keeps in his/her custody are exclusively at his/her own risk and expense.
7. Other services
- As a general rule, the full board system includes continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation. The half board system, unless otherwise indicated, includes continental breakfast, dinner and accommodation. As a general rule, such meals do not include drinks.
- Special diets (vegetarian or special regimens) are only if the different parties have come to an agreement in particular conditions.
Parties rights before starting the trip
8. Modification of contract
- If at any time before departure the consumer wishes to request changes concerning destination, transportation, length, timing, or itinerary of the trip hired or any other and the agency can make it, the agency may require a justified payment due to modifications, as well as a premium for modification of the reservation which may not exceed 3% of the price of the trip.
- Prior to departure, the agency can only make the necessary and not significant changes for the successful completion of the tour. It is believed that the necessary changes are significant if impede the attainment of the objectives of this according to their special or general characteristics.
- In the event that the agency would be forced to make significant changes it shall immediately notify the consumer. The consumer may choose between accepting the contract amendment specifying the changes made and their impact on the price, or terminate the contract. The consumer must notify the decision to the agency within three days after they are notified of the modification. If the consumer does not communicate its decision by the time specified, it is understood that opts for the acceptance of the contract.
9. Amount revision
- The agency only may revise the price provided, upwards or downwards, if such review takes place at least 20 days prior to departure and is not significant, that is, above the 15% of the trip price. Besides, such revision is only carried out to adjust the amount of total invoice in relation to the following: a) The type of changes applied to the organized trip. b) The transports price comprised in the trip; included the fuel cost. c) The rates and the taxes related to specific services, such as airport rates, boarding, disembark and similar ones included in price.
- Amount revision is determined taking as reference the exchange currency value of the foreign country and the prices, rates and applicable taxes in the brochure issue date. If a circuit includes two or more countries, the exchange rate taken as reference is that of dollar USA in the same date.
- If the amount revision may exceed the 15% of the price of trip, the consumer must be immediately notified and he/she may be able to terminate the contract. The consumer must notify the decision to the agency within three days after they are notified of the modification. If the consumer does not communicate its decision by the time specified, it is understood that opts for the acceptance of the contract.
10. Consumer rights in the event of termination
- In case the consumer notifies to the agency the decision to terminate the contract, in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, may opt between: a) Reimbursement within one month of all amounts paid, or b) the agency can offer another equivalent or superior quality package. If the offered package is of superior quality, the agency will not demand any extra charges. The consumer can also accept an inferior class tour; in this case the agency must deduct the difference in price.
- In both cases, the consumer is entitled to claim the compensation provided for the alleged cancellation of the trip, referred in paragraph 13 in their own terms.
11. Assignment of reservation
- The consumer may transfer their reservation to a person who meets all the conditions required in the brochure and in the contract to undertake the tour.
- The transfer must be communicated to the agency by any means (by telephone, email or fax) and will be free of charge if it’s done with at least fifteen days prior to travel. If transfer is done after the 15 days, and agency accepts, consumer may be require for a payment that will not exceed 3% of the trip price, for transfer cost.
- In any case, the consumer and the person who has transferred to the reservation responds jointly to the agency's payment of the remainder of the price, as well as incremental costs justified that might have caused the assignment.
12. Consumer's cancellation rights
- Consumer has the right to cancel the contracted trip at any moment before departure. However, if this withdrawal occurs within the 15 days prior to the trip departure, penalty in terms of time will be: a) 5% the trip price if cancellation is done between 15 and 10 days before departure. b) 15% of the trip price if cancellation is done between 10 and 3 days before departure. c) 25% of the trip price if cancellation is done within the 48 hours before departure.
- The consumer will not have to pay any percentage for penalty if the withdrawal takes place by force majeure. For this purpose, the following shall be deemed force majeure, death, accident or serious illness of the consumer or any of the people who live with him/her or any similar event that prevents from participating in the trip.
- In any case, the consumer must pay the cost of managing and producing the cancellation waiver.
- The withdrawal takes effect when the agency comes to knowledge client has the desire to do it.
- Once the cancellation request has been acknowledged, the agency will return to the consumer the amounts paid within a maximum period of one month minus the cost of management and, whereappropriate and can be justified the cancellation costs and penalties.
- If the package is subject to special recruitment economic conditions, such as air and sea freight, special rates or other similar management fees, expenses and cancellation penalties those will be indicated explicitly at the brochure contract document, and will be borne by the consumer.
13.Trip cancellation by the organizer
- Trip cancellation, for whatever reason that is not attributable to the consumer, gives him the right to terminate the contract with rights provided for in section 10.
- If trip cancellation is communicated within two months prior to departure, the agency has to pay a compensation to the consumer in terms of the remaining time before departure, which will be: a) 5% of trip price if cancellation is done between 15 and 2 months before departure. b) 10% of trip price if cancellation is done between 10 and 3 days before departure. c) 25% of trip price if cancellation is done within 48 hours before departure.
- There is no obligation to compensate on the following assumptions: a) When the cancellation is due to the number of people registered is less than that prescribed in the brochure or contract for the package tour. In this case, the agency must tell in writing to consumer before the deadline set in the brochure or in the contract.Failing that, the agency must notify the cancellation with at least 10 days before the date of departure. b) When the cancellation of the trip is due to force majeure. They are due to force majeure circumstances outside the agency, abnormal and unpredictable consequences of which could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
14. Lack of presentation output
- There is a lack of submission to the exit if the consumer fails to communicate their wish not to undertake the journey and not presented at the time and place of departure. In this case, loses the right to receive quantities delivered and continues obligated to pay those that were outstanding.
- However, if the lack of presentation it’s a force majeure cause, the consumer is entitled to be returned the quantities delivered minus the management fee and cancellation costs. For this purpose, the following shall be deemed force majeure, death, accident or serious illness of the consumer or any of the people who live with him/her or any similar event that prevents from participating in the trip, communicating it to the agency prior to the departure.
Rights and duties of the parties once the trip has started
15. Defective or lack of compliance Service
- When consumers check during the trip that there is any defect or lack of provision of any service contract, shall notify in the same place as soon as possible to the organizer or travel agency, or in his case, the provider of service in question. Any notification must be put in writing or in any other way in which evidence is shown. After receiving the communication, the travel agency or the organizer should act diligently to find the appropriate solutions.
- If notification is done at the time and manner indicated, the document, will make the client relieve earlier evidence on the existence of the defect, unless the organizer, travel agency or the service provider have proven with the consumers presence, that the defect does not exist or does not meet the characteristics identified.
- If the consumer does not make such communication in the time and manner indicated, must prove that alleged defects in accordance with the general criteria of proof. All damages occur or become worse by their lack of communication will be on the consumer's responsibility.
16. Inability to provide a substantial part of theof services by organizer
- If following departure the agency fails to provide a substantial part of the services included in the contract, he will become liable for the adoption of satisfactory arrangements for the continuation of the tour. They are an important part of the services provided for those whose lack of implementation prevents the normal development of the travel and cause that it is not reasonable to expect the average consumer of such trip which will continue in those circumstances.
- The agency can not charge any supplement for the solutions adopted for the onward journey and must pay to the consumer the difference between the services provided and delivered if applicable.
- If the consumer expressly or implicitly accepts the solutions proposed by the agency then, will not entitled to any compensation for such changes. We consider acceptance of proposal when consumer continues the trip with solutions provided by the organizer.
- If the solutions adopted by the promoter is unfeasible or consumer do not accept on reasonable grounds, the agency must: a) the agency must provide to the customer with a means of transport equivalent for the trip back to the place of departure or any other that both have agreed if the contact includes the trip back. b) Reimbursement of the price paid deducting the amount services already provided, unless the defect that prevents the onward journey is attributable to the consumer. c) Pay to the consumer the compensation if applicable.
17. Consumer cancellation of contract during the journey
- The consumer has the right to cancel the contract package once begun the trip, but may not claim reimbursement of the quantities delivered and will continue obligated to pay those that are outstanding.
- If the withdrawal is due to an accident or a disease that prevents consumer from continuing travel, the agency is required to provide the necessary assistance and, if necessary, to pay the difference between the benefits provided and the supplied, minus the cancellation fee duly justified as appropriate.
- In both cases, any additional costs caused by the withdrawal, and particularly the repatriation or relocation to the place of origin, are consumer responsibility and will assume the cost of it.
18. Consumer duty to collaborate for a normal development of trip
- Customers must abide the instructions provide by the agency, as well as regulations that are generally applicable to users of the services included in the package, for the proper execution of the trip.During group trips, in particular, you must respect the other participants and watch you behaviour not to cause problems in the normal development of trip.
- The serious breach of these duties empowers the agency to resolve the contract package tour. In this case, if the contract includes the return trip, the agency will provide the customer with a means of transport equivalent for the trip back to the place of departure or any other that both have agreed. The agency also has the right to an appropriate compensation for the damage attributable to consumer behaviour.
Contractual liability for defective compliance or failure
19. Distribution of responsibility
- The organizing agency and the travel agency respond to the consumer front of the correct execution of the contract for travel depending on obligations, duties allocated to them by their respective field of management of the package tour.
- The organizing agency and the travel agency respond to the consumer front of the execution of the services included in the package tour and also if these are executed by their assistants or other providers of services.
- The organizing agency is responsible to organize the package tour and responds for damages caused to the consumer due to the non implementation or incorrect fulfilment of the services in the package tour, as well as damages due to failure to perform any other obligation allocated to its field of management according to the applicable legislation.
- The travel agency which sells and offers a proposal for a package tour by an organizing agency, responds to damages caused to the consumer due to mistakes committed when informing on the package tour, due to failure to provide the necessary information, due to failure to provide the data necessary for carrying out the trip, and in general due to failure to perform any other obligation allocated to its field of management according to the applicable legislation.
20. Causes for exoneration from liability
Liability of the organizers and travel agencies shall cease upon any of the following circumstances occurring:
- If shortcomings in the execution of the contract are attributed to the consumer.
- If such defects are attributable to a third party outside the provision of services under the contract and take an unpredictable character or insurmountable.
- If defects are due to force majeure, meaning such conditions beyond those who relies abnormal and unpredictable consequences of which could not have been avoided, despite having acted with diligence.
- If defects are due to an event of which the travel agency or, where applicable, the organizer, despite having acted with due diligence could not have been foreseen or avoided.
21. Duty of the consumer to minimize damages
In any case, the consumer is obligated to take the appropriate and reasonable measures to minimize damages caused due to the non implementation or incorrect fulfilment of the contract or to prevent to become worse. Damages occur by the failure to take the mentioned measures will be on the consumer’s responsibility.
22. Duty of the agency to assistance
- The organizing agency and the travel agency, although they are exonerated from liability, will continue obligated to provide necessary assistance to the consumer when they encounter problems.
- There will not be obligation to assistance mentioned in the previous paragraph when shortcomings occurring during the execution of the contract are attributed to an intentional behaviour or negligent of the consumer.
23. Limitations of liability of the international agreements
When the services in the package tour contract are governed by international agreements, compensation of corporal damage and non corporal occurring due to non-performance or improper performance will be subject to limitations that they lay down.
24. Limitation of liability for non corporal damage
- When services of the package tour are not govern by international agreements: a) compensation for corporal damage will be limited by every concept to the double of the trip price, including moral damages that do not derive from corporal damage and refunds that have to be done. b) compensation by the organizer agency for damages occurring due to loss or damage of the luggage will be limited to 350 euros.
- The limitations provided in the two preceding paragraphs will not govern, if the agency or service providers have intentionally caused harm or have acted so reckless, knowing that probably would occur.
25. Information about applicable provisions to passports, visas and vaccinations
- The agency has a duty to report on the health formalities required for travel and accommodation, as well as on the conditions applicable to citizens of the European Union on passports and visas and is responsible for the correctness of the information to facilitate.
- Customers must obtain the necessary documentation to make the trip, including passports and visas and all about health formalities. All damages that may result from the lack of such documentation will be in consumer’s responsibility, in particular, expenses arising from the interruption of travel and their eventual repatriation.
- If the agency accepts the consumer’s request to process visas necessary for any of the destination included in the itinerary, it can demand to be paid for visa expenses as well as for management charges due to the steps that the agency has to take before the corresponding diplomatic or consular delegation. In this case, the agency will be responsible for damages attributable according
- to the diligence normally required due to delays to obtain the necessary documents, or lack of it.
26. Responsibility in relation to incidents at air transport
When the Air Company cancels a flight or there is a great delay, it will be responsible to provide the necessary assistance and attention to the passengers affected, and it must take up, where applicable, every meal, call, transport and overnight stay expenses, by virtue of the established in Regulation EEC 261/2004, according to which are established common rules on compensation and assistance of the air passengers in cases of refusal of boarding and cancellation or great delay of flights.
In case a flight is cancelled, it is also obligated to pay the corresponding compensation to passengers, as well as to refund the price of the air ticket if the passengers wish. If cancellation is due to special circumstances that it could not avoid or if it has taken all the reasonable measures, the air carrier responsible for the flight will no be obligated to pay compensations but it must provide all the necessary assistance and attention to the affected passengers and refund the price of ticket if the passengers wish.
27. Responsibility on services not included in the package tour
- The rules of contractual liability of the package tour shall not apply to services such as making an excursion, attendance at sporting or cultural events, visits to museums and exhibitions, which are not included in the overall price of the package and that the consumer contract on an optional basis. In these cases, the agency must tell the consumer the optional nature of the provision and that is not part of the tour.
- If the agency is involved in the recruitment of these benefits will respond according to the specific rules of the private contract done with consumer.
Actions and claims arising out of contract
28. Complaints to the agency
- Without prejudice to the legal action that person, the consumer may make written claim because of the non executed or poor performance of the contract to the travel agency within a maximum period of 30 days after the end of the tour.
- Within maximum of another 30 days, according to the organizer or travel agency, duties allocated to them by their respective field management package tour must answer the written complaints made prior to deadline.
- In this phase, the consumer and the agency may seek the mediation of the competent authority or organisations to find a solution to the conflict that can be satisfactory to both sides.
- If the dispute can not be resolved through the claim made to the agency, the consumer may submit to the arbitration system of consumer if the agency had participated in the arbitration system of consumer previously, or, in any case, claim in the courts.
29. Arbitration system of consumer
- If the agency, which has been previously been demanded, had participated in the arbitration system of consumer, the consumer can claim in the Arbitration Committee of Consumers in the region competent for the place of the conclusion of the contract, or that in which participates in, within a maximum period of 3 months after the end of the tour.
- Claims in relation to poisoning, injuries, death or rational evidence of offence are not subject to the arbitration system of consumer.
- Unless any other situation is laid down in the public offering subject to the arbitration system of consumer, arbitration would be included in the ordinary law and the arbitral process will be govern by the Royal Decree 636/1993, of the 3rd of May. Claims will be limited in an amount less than 1000 euros per person and with a maximum amount of 5.000 euros per claim.
- The award that approves the appointed arbitration tribunal by the the Arbitration Committee of Consumers will irrevocably settle the claim presented and will be binding for both parties.
30. Judicial actions
- If the dispute is not subject to the arbitration system of consumer, consumers can claim in the courts at the place competent for the conclusion of the contract (Barcelona, Spain).
- The consumer can get sued only before the tribunals of the place competent for the conclusion of the contract.
- The judicial actions arising out of the package tour contract expire within two years, after the end of the tour.
31. Persons with reduced mobility
Persons with reduced mobility, before continuing with the reservation form, they must inform the travel agency of their situation in order to evaluate the possibility and viability to carry out the requested trip with its characteristics.
According to the established in Regulation EC 1107/2006, a person with reduced mobility is considered someone whose mobility to participate in the trip is reduced due to physical disability (sensory or loco-motor, permanent or temporal), intellectual disability or mental deficiency, or any cause of disability, or due to age, and whose situation needs an appropriate attention and adjustment to his/her necessities of the services available to the rest participants of the tour.
It is also very important to mention that at the moment the travel agencies are informed that a person with reduced mobility wishes to make a package tour organized by a tour operator, must inform immediately the tour operator, in order to evaluate the possibility and viability to carry out the requested trip with its characteristics.
Processing of personal data
In accordance to the Organic Law 15/99 of Personal Data Protection (LOPD), clients accept that all their personal data provided by them now and in the future, will be stored in a computerised file of the AGENCY TRINAKRIA TOURS, SL, with registered office c/ Diluvi 8 2º 2ª 08012 Barcelona. This data has been collected by the AGENCY, in order to manage and develop all services with the client, and it is necessary in order to carry out such objectives.
The person affected can exercise his/her rights in accordance to the law and, in particular, those relating to access, correction, cancellations and opposition by writing to the registered office of the Agency at the mentioned above address, with the reference "Data Protection".
The Agency informs you, depending the method of the services payment, that will communicate the data included in this file (Name, VAT number, No of the Account) to the Financial Establishments (Banks and other similar) that the AGENCY works with in order to administrate transfers, debts and payments in relation to the commercial relationship and the use of our services.
According to the article 34.e) LOPD, the interested party gives his/her consent in an implicit manner for reservation of services or claims of it, so we could use his/her data required to book hotels, flights, transports and services, to the relevant recipients (tour operators, booking centres, air and shipping companies and other similar); and if it is necessary according to the service or the trip to be made, with destination to any country in the world, including, where applicable, those that do not offer a level of protection equal to the requested by LOPD.
f you do not accept all the above this would suggest that the expected services could not be carried out by the agency.